Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bill Gates's view of Heaven

Please tell me this is a spoof, that the oligarchs infecting Arne's brain like earwigs* do not believe that this is what it's all about:




Bill Gates wants to dictate education in your town.
Bill Gates envisions the world above.

Why not just turn us all into hamsters?


*Yes, I know, earwigs do not really eat into your brain through your ears. What you might not know is that they don't really pinch much, and that they care for their young. Really....Which is more than I can say for Bill Gates, at least judging by the way he cares for my students.





The Habitrail photo is by JediLofty under Gnu license

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to know that in the future we'll still have really bad Muzak-inspired elevator music to go with our techie videos.